Help Buying & Customizing Your Yearbook
Help Center TR5 Articles for Parents & Students
- Adding Additional Children to Your Parent Account
- Adding or Changing a Teacher for Your Child
- Capabilities on Mobile Devices (Android, iOS/Apple, Mobile Browsers)
- Downloading and Using the iPhone & Android Apps - Parents and Students
- Getting Your School Passcode
- Making Profile Changes (Password, Email, Name, Address)
- Buying a Yearbook After The Deadline and Shipping Details
- Buying a Yearbook for a Previous School Year
- Buying a Yearbook for the Current School Year
- Canceling An Order Before the Purchasing Deadline
- How to Update the Shipping Address for Previously Placed Orders that are Shipping to Home
- How TreeRing Secures Your Data
- BIG NEWS! Custom Pages No Longer Need to be Set to Print Ready
- Two Ways to Create Custom Pages - Auto Build or Advanced Editing
- Disabling My Child's Custom Pages
- Creating Custom Pages with Auto Build
- Creating Custom Pages from Scratch and Using Page Layout
- Creating Custom Pages for Multiple Children
- Finding and Liking Uploaded Photos
- Linking to Social Media to Upload Photos
- Mobile Devices: Uploading Photos to Shared Folders - Parents and Students
- Photo Requirements for Uploading
- Removing Photos
- Sharing Photos With a Shareable Link
- Can I buy a yearbook online without a TreeRing Account?
- Can I still create custom pages if I have already bought my yearbook?
- Did I already buy a yearbook?
- Do I have to add a teacher for my child?
- Do photos expire or get removed by TreeRing after a certain amount of time?
- How can I opt out of email notifications?
Can't find your answer in our Help Center? Our agents are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time.