There are two ways to earn free books for your school:
- Promotions - Earn free books by meeting the sales requirements by particular dates. Once the requirements are met, your account will automatically be credited with a free standard yearbook.
- Referrals - Spread the word about Treering! Earn free books by referring other schools to Treering. The school will need to sign up with your code and purchase at least one book for you to earn the free book(s).
Check to see how to earn free books and how many you have earned:
1. Log in and go to Promote Your Yearbook on your homepage.
2. Select Details for Free Books.
2. You will see:
- The status of the total books sold to date, the percentage of enrollment that has bought books, and the free books you have earned, used, and that are available.
- Free Book Awards - This shows the Promotions for earning free books.
- Refer a School - See how to refer a school and earn free books.
- Free Book Rewards Settings - This is where all of your free book coupons are listed and can be copied to use.
Note: The unused free book coupons will not carry over when you re-sign for the next school year. When your account converts to the new school year you will not see your previous coupons under Free Books. You should keep the emails with the coupon codes or write them down so you can use them the next year. The coupons will expire if you do not use them within one year of the date they were issued.