As a Chief Editor you can place orders for students. Here's how you can place one bulk order for multiple students.
1. Select School Account.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. Select the students in the list. If you are ordering the same look cover for every student, select the top box to automatically select every student in the list.
4. In the Actions dropdown, select Purchase Softcover or Purchase Hardcover. If your school is only offering one cover then the option will be Purchase.
Note: If you are ordering both softcover and hardcover books, you will need to place 2 orders.
5. The books will be added to your invoice. You can View/Pay the Invoice now or Close the box and pay the invoice later. Remember that all invoices need to be paid before you can set the book to print ready.
6. The View/Pay Invoice selection will take you to your Invoice Orders. You will see the orders for the students you selected. Review the orders to make sure they are correct. You can cancel the order if needed.
Here is how to pay your invoice.
Note for sales tax exempt schools - When orders are placed this way, there is no option for you to mark the orders as tax exempt. If sales tax was added to your invoice, contact customer support at email@example.com to provide your tax exempt form and request that the tax is removed from your invoice.