After you finished last year's yearbook you decided that you want to use Treering for the next school year. (Thank you!) If you went through the start new school year process at that time you are now all set to get started with your current yearbook.
When you log in for the first time for the new school year you'll go through a welcome back process. Note that only the Chief Editor who logs in first for the new school year will see all the welcome back prompts to confirm the yearbook settings. Complete the process even if you are unsure of the Book Options and Dates. They can be changed at a later time.
1. Log in and you'll see your personal account information to confirm or edit. Make sure the schools and school years are correct. Select Next to move to the Welcome Back process.
2. Now you'll see the Welcome to Treering page so you can confirm your yearbook settings. Select Let's Get Started to begin this short Set Up Your Yearbook process.
3. Confirm your book options and make any changes if needed. The price of the yearbook will change as per the changes you make to the book options. Select Next.
4. Confirm your deadline dates and make any changes if needed. Select Next.
5. Way to go! Select Let's Go to go to your homepage to get started on your new yearbook!