Upload your personal photos to Treering so you can add them to custom pages.
1. Log in and in My Stuff select Photos.
2. In My Photos if you have not uploaded any photos you will see that you can drag and drop photos or select a photo source. Photo sources are:
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
3. Find the photo in your photo source and select it. (You can upload multiple photos at the same time by selecting more than one photo.) Select Add Photos.
4. Before completing the photo upload process you can tag your photo with people or keywords. You can also add a caption to the photo. Clicking the circle with the i in the upper right corner of the photo will show you the photo details.
5. Tag the People in the photo - Click on People and begin typing your child's or friend's names. You can then select the correct person and select Done.
6. Keyword Tagging - Select Tag to add keywords for the photo. Doing this will help you find the photo. You'll see the tags available. Select Done.
7. If you want the photo to have a caption just type it in the box. Select Done to complete the photo upload process.
8. Once you have uploaded photos you will see them in My Photos. To add more photos, select Add Photos.
You can also upload photos to share with the school. Check out this article.