At the beginning of the new school year it is important to confirm that your yearbook details, deadline dates, and shipping method are all correct. Doing this before promoting the book to parents will eliminate issues later in the year.
1. Log in and on your Dashboard, review Book Settings.
2. In Dates & Options confirm:
- Custom Pages deadline
- Finish editing yearbook deadline
- Estimated Delivery Date
- Sell Date
- Cover Type & Size
- Core Pages
- Cover Finish
- Allow Book Donations
- Custom Pages
- Allow Guest Purchases
Based on the book options you will see the pricing of the book. (You will see pricing for both covers only if you are offering both softcover and hardcover books to your school community.)
Select Edit to change Dates & Options if needed.
3. In Shipping & Index confirm:
- Ship orders to (School or Home)
- Ship books purchased after deadline (School or Home)
- Shipping sort order (Alpha, Grade, Teacher)
Select Edit to change Shipping if needed.