When you log into your Treering account it is important to confirm that all of your children that attend Treering schools are in your account with the correct school and school year. Here is how you can add additional children to your account.
1. Log in and in My Stuff select Kids.
2. Select Settings and you will see your child's information. Select Add Kid to add a new child.
3. Enter your child's first name and last name. A middle name and an email are optional. Select Next.
4. Select the school or Add New School.
5. When selecting the existing school you will then need to select the child's grade and teacher. Select Save.
6. When adding a new school you will need the school's passcode. If you do not have the passcode you can Request Passcode. If your child's school is not using Treering for their yearbook you can Recommend School. After entering the passcode, select Confirm.
7. Confirm the school is correct and then select Grade and Teacher. Select Save.
8. This is how your Kid Settings will look when you have more than one Treering child.