When placing an order for yearbooks, Chief Editors can pay for them with an invoice. All invoices must be paid before you can set the book to print ready. Treering understands that schools must comply with their school district's payment policies which can cause a delay with payment of the invoices.
To eliminate the issue of not being able to set your book to print ready due to an outstanding invoice, a purchase order option is now available. Chief Editors can submit a purchase order for invoice orders which will allow you to set the book to print ready on time.
You will need to upload and submit a purchase order. Purchase orders can be formatted as pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, gif non-animated, heic, and heif. You will get an error message if your document is not one of these file types.
Submit Purchase Order
1. Select School Account.
2. Select Orders and Invoice Orders.
3. Select Submit Purchase Order.
4. Submit Purchase Order. Enter the purchase order number. Click on Select File to upload the purchase order.
5. When the number is entered and a file selected, select Submit.
6. The purchase order was successfully uploaded. If needed, you can enter a new purchase order number or upload a new image. Select Close.
7. In Invoice Orders, you will see a line item for the purchase order. You can Edit Purchase Order or View Purchase Order.
Paying for the Yearbooks
A purchase order is not payment for the yearbooks. Invoice orders will still need to be paid by the school.
1. When you (as a Chief Editor) submit a purchase order, an email will be sent to you. You will see that an invoice was created in bill.com. You can pay the invoice electronically through bill.com by creating a free account and paying with an ACH payment.
2. Invoices can be paid in Treering. Go to Invoice Orders and select Pay Invoice to pay with a credit card or Paypal.
3. Whether you pay your invoices in Treering or bill.com, the payment will post to both locations.