Here's how to buy a yearbook from your existing TreeRing account for the current school year.
1. Log in and on your homepage you will see your child's name in the left navigation bar. If you have more than one child at the school, you will see all of your children's names. This is where you will select the correct child for buying the yearbook. In the main area of your homepage you will see at the top of the page what needs to get done for your child's yearbook.
2. To begin buying the yearbook, select Add to bag.
3. If you see the choice of a Soft Cover or a Hard Cover it means your school is giving you the option. You will see the pricing for each cover. Select Soft Cover or Hard Cover.
4. The item has been added to your cart! Select Checkout Now.
5. Confirm the items in your cart. Make sure you are ordering a book for the correct school and child. If you wanted to order a hardcover book and did not, you will need to change the quantities of the softcover and hardcover books in the cart before selecting Checkout. Would you like to order a book to donate to the school? If so, select Donate Yearbooks to add one to your cart. When everything is correct in your cart, select Checkout.
6. Enter your credit card information and then select Place Order.
7. You will be provided with an order number and a receipt will be email to you. Select OK.