Marketing tools are available to help Chief Editors get the word out about the yearbook.
Note: Please be cautious when sharing your school's passcode or link. We recommend only sharing your school's passcode in a private twitter, facebook, and/or websites that only your school community can access. This will prevent anyone outside your school from creating an account.
1. Log in and select Dashboard.
2. Select Promote. Browse Flyers, Online Marketing and Send Emails will help you promote the yearbook to your school community.
- Browse Flyers - Different versions for each age group are available for flyers. Make your selection and view or order the flyer. Treering will print enough flyers for your school for free! If you want to order additional flyers the cost is only $0.09 per flyer.
- Online Marketing -
- Copy Passcode - Your school's passcode will be copied to your clipboard. You can then paste it in an email, school newsletter, etc.
- Copy Purchase Link - This link will take parents directly to set up an account to purchase the yearbook. They will also have the option to log in if they already have an account. You can paste this link in an email, school newsletter, etc.
- Share Invite on Facebook
- Tweet Invite on Twitter
- Share Video - This takes you to the 2 minute demo video on our website. Just copy the website address and share it with your community and they can learn about Treering.
- Website Ads - Use the banners to add to your school's website.
- Send Emails - Send invitation and reminder emails from Treering to your school community.