Use Photo Folders to organize your school's photos. Photo Folders can be accessible to all or some of your school community. Subfolders can be created within Photo Folders. Only editors can create Photo Folders and determine who will have access to use them. The two types of Photo Folders are:
- Public Folders - these Photo Folders will be accessible to everyone in your school community
- Editor Only Folders - these Photo Folders will be accessible to only Chief and Staff Editors
- Only Chief Editors and Staff Editors can add Public Folders and Editor Only Folders.
- Only Chief Editors can delete Public Folders and Editor Only Folders.
- Only Chief Editors can move photos to different folders.
- Only Chief Editors can change the folder type.
- Parents and Students can't delete photos from Public Folders unless it is their own photo that they uploaded.
- Parents and Students can't see if a photo has been used in the core yearbook.
Create a Public Folder:
1. Log in and select Content.
2. In Photos select New Folder in the menu.
3. Enter a folder name and select Public. Select Done.
4. You will see that the Public Folder has been added.
Create an Editor Only Folder
1. Enter a folder name and select Editor Only. Select Done.
2. You will see that the folder has been added. Editor Only folders will all have a padlock on them indicating that they are not available to the entire school community and only to editors.
1. Click on the Photo Folder to open it. You'll see the name of the folder at the top and any photos you have uploaded. In the menu select New Folder.
2. Enter the name of the Subfolder. Select Editor Only or Public based on the type of Photo Folder. Select Done.
3. The Subfolder has been added to the Photo Folder.