Congratulations! Your current yearbook is done and you have gone through the Print Ready process. Now is the perfect time to get ready for the next school year.
The Print Ready process ends with a congratulations screen and a short customer satisfaction survey. When you finish, you will be taken to your homepage and see this information about starting the next school year.
3 reasons to get started now:
- Get started now to lock in the same price for next year.
- Set a "Sell Date" for when your community can start buying (so parents won't buy the yearbook before you are ready) and give yourself plenty of time to start building your book.
- You can always adjust book details later.
If you are not going to be the Chief Editor for next year, select "Not the Chief Editor for next year?". This will assist us with communication regarding the yearbook for the next year. Enter the person's name and email and select Done.
Select the Get Started on 2022-2023 button to get started with the next book. Confirm your book details and make any changes. Select Next.
- Page Count
- Cover Type
- Fundraiser Amount
- Price (without tax or fundraiser) - The price will auto calculate based on your page count and cover choice.
- Delivery Date
- Sell Date - This is a new option. Hover over the information circle to see the details. Check out this article for more Sell Date information:
Set Sell Date
- Does your group have a graduating class? If so, what grade?
Note: Book options can be changed at a later time.
Check out the new cover finish upgrades for 2023! Make a selection or select No thanks (you can upgrade later).
Important! - You can start the next school year at any time after setting your current book to print ready but you will not be able to edit the new book until the current books have been printed and shipped. Your account will automatically convert after the books have shipped. On your homepage you will then see the capability to edit the 2022-2023 yearbook.