It is helpful to both you and parents to add all of the teachers at the school to the Treering community. When teachers are listed in the school community parents will be able to select their student's teacher when setting up an account. This will help you with yearbook distribution.
You can upload an entire list of teachers all at one by using our template for a teacher roster. Here is an article for Uploading Your Teacher Roster.
Adding an individual teacher
1. Log in and select School Account.
2. Select People and in the dropdown select Teachers & Others.
3. Select Add Teacher.
4. Select Add Individual Teachers.
5. You can add a teacher with or without an email address. Enter a valid email address or select Add Without Email Address. If you add an email address, uncheck the box if you do not want to send an invitation email to the teacher. Select Continue.
6. If the email is not in the Treering system you will see the message No match. Please create a new user. Enter the teacher's First Name and Last Name and select Save.
7. If the email is already in the Treering system you will see the message Matched! Select Save if this is the correct person to add as a teacher.
8. If you selected Add Without Email Address, enter the First Name and Last Name and select Save. (You still have the option to add an email address if you changed your mind.)
9. Use the Add Teacher process to add Administrators and other staff members. Just change the role for the person you are adding.