You can add individual students to your school community or upload an entire list of students all at once. Here is an article about using our template for uploading a student roster.
Adding Individual Students
1. Log in and select School Account.
2. Select People and in the dropdown select Students & Parents.
3. Select Add Student / Parent.
4. Enter the student's First Name and Last Name (Middle Name is optional). Select the Teacher and Grade. If you want to add an email for the student, check the box and you will be able to add it. Select Add a Parent only if you have their name and email address. Select Continue if you don't want to add a parent at this time.
5. The first step to Add a Parent is to add an email address and select Search.
6. If an existing user could not be found, enter the parent's First Name and Last Name. Uncheck the box if you do not want an Invitation Email sent to the parent. Select Create New Parent.
7. When you add a parent email address and the parent is already in the Treering community, you will get the message Matched an existing user (Parent), parent name!. Select Add Parent.
8. Whether you add a new parent or a parent with an existing account you will be taken back to Add Student to select Continue to finish the process.