Who can resist a yearbook with a cover of student artwork?
If you are having a contest for students to submit artwork for the yearbook cover, check out this article:
Once you have the artwork for the cover you will need to follow these steps to add it to the book.
- Scan the page making sure it is 300 DPI or higher
- Save it as a JPG or PNG
- Upload the image to TreeRing as a photo
- Drag the photo of the artwork onto the cover
- Adjust the size of the photo to the size you want. Select Tools and Grid.
- Use the Snap to Page feature to help you align the artwork. Move the photo and two yellow lines (a horizontal line and a vertical line) will appear showing when your artwork is completely centered. Check out this article for Snap to Page. Snap to Object and Page
- There will be a border around the student artwork. It can be left white or you can choose a color from the Background option. If you want it to be more fancy, choose a background image from our massive collection. Hint: Something with texture is always fun!