When placing an order for yearbooks Chief Editors can pay for them with an invoice. All invoices must be paid before you can set the book to print ready. TreeRing understands that schools must comply with their school district's payment policies and procedures which can cause a delay with payment of the yearbooks.
To eliminate the issue of not being able to set your book to print ready due to an outstanding invoice, a Purchase Order payment option is now available. Chief Editors can use a Purchase Order to pay invoices which will allow you to set the book to print ready on time.
Currently Pay With a Purchase Order is only available in the print ready process. You do not need to wait until you are setting the book to print ready to pay with a Purchase Order. Go to that step whenever it is convenient for you and you can leave Print Ready without having to complete the print ready process.
During the Pay With a Purchase Order process you will need to upload your Purchase Order.
- Purchase Orders can be formatted as pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, gif non-animated, heic, and heif. You will get an error message if your document is not one of these file types.
- If you do not have a purchase order, you can upload any image.
Note: The invoice will need to be paid at a later time by mailing in a check.
Upload a Purchase Order
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. In Status click on the Print Ready button.
3. In the Print Ready Checklist go to Are all of your invoices paid? You will see the Submit a Purchase Order option to select.
4. Submit Purchase Order. Enter your purchase order number. If you do not have a number you can enter any number. Select Upload Purchase Order.
5. Upload your purchase order. If you do not have a purchase order, you can upload any image. You will see Purchase Order Submitted.
Note: You will still need to pay your invoice.
6. Go to your Invoice Orders and you will see that the balance is still due. The invoice balance needs to eventually be paid by mailing in a check. In Invoice Orders you can also View Your Purchase Order.