Parents and students can buy a yearbook to donate to their school. All donation books will be standard yearbooks and will not include custom pages. When placing an order for a donation book you will not be able to designate a recipient for the book.
Note: If you want your donation book to go to a specific person, you will need to contact the school or PTA to make arrangements.
Here is how you can place an order for a book which will be donated to the school.
1. Log in and click on your cart.
2. Would you like to purchase additional yearbooks and donate them to your school? Select Donate Yearbooks.
Note: You can also buy a donation book when placing an order for your child's yearbook.
3. How many yearbooks do you want to purchase and donate to your school?
- These are standard books and will not include your custom pages.
- Book donations cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Enter the number of books and select Add to Cart.
4. Confirm the order in your cart. Donation books will be standard books and only the default cover is available. Hardcover upgrades can't be processed during this purchase process. After the order is placed you can go to My Orders and upgrade the book to a hardcover. Select Checkout to continue with the purchase.
5. Select Credit Card or PayPal and enter your payment information. Select Place Order.