Your school community may want to purchase yearbooks to donate to the school. Parents, students, and teachers can now purchase donation yearbooks online.
- This option is available for all schools except Ship to Home schools. Ordering donation books will not be available for After Deadline Orders.
- The Book Donations option is disabled by default in your account. You will need to enable the option to make it available to your school community.
- The person placing an order for a donation book will not be able to designate a recipient for the book. All donation books will be standard yearbooks and will not include custom pages. If the person wants their donated book to be for a particular person, they will need to contact the school or PTA/PTO to make arrangements.
- Book donations can't be canceled or refunded.
Enable Book Donations
1. Log in and on your homepage you will see Allow Book Donations? In Book Settings, select Edit.
2. Pricing details will open on the right. In the dropdown for Allow Book Donations, select Yes. Select Done.
Book Donation Orders
1. Chief Editors can see book donation orders in All Orders. Filter by Donations.
2. You can see who purchased the donation book and in the order Action you can View Details.