It is important when using the gold and silver foils on the yearbook cover to follow these guidelines.
- Foil should not be used on any folds (spine edges, hardcover edges)
- The background of the cover should not be enhanced with foil
- Do not use the drop shadow effect on elements that you want foiled
- Do not use a weathered or distressed type font
- Only use lines at a minimum of 1 pt wide with a minimum of 1 pt of space between
- Only use clean solid fonts no smaller than 10 pt
Can't find your answer in our Help Center? Our agents are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time.
Have more questions? Submit a request