Sometimes parents create duplicate accounts with different emails. This can cause problems with orders and custom pages. Parents can be merged so there is only one account with one email for them.
1. Log in and select School Account.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. Find and select the student with the duplicate parents. You will see duplicate names for the parent in the list.
4. In Edit Student select the gear icon for the parent email that you do not want to keep.
5. Select Merge Parent.
6. Start entering the parent name you want to merge and select the correct parent. Select Merge Parents.
7. You will see the users you have selected to merge. Review the information (Name, Email, Roles) and select the information from User 1 and User 2 that you want to keep for the parent. Select Merge.
8. Merge was successful! Select OK.
Note: If the wrong email was retained for the parent you can change it to the correct email in Edit Parent.