Sometimes parents create duplicate accounts with different emails. This can cause problems with orders and custom pages. Parents can be merged so that there is only one account for them.
1. Select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. Find and select the student with the duplicate parent. You will see duplicate names for the parent in the list.
4. Select the gear icon for the email that you do not want to keep.
5. Select Merge Parent.
6. Start entering the parent name you want to merge and select the correct parent. Select Merge Parents.
7. Are you sure you want to merge the parents? Select Merge.
8. Merge was successful! Select OK.
Note: If the wrong email was retained for the parent you can change it to the correct email in Edit Parent.