Use Photo Editor to make cool edits on the photos you have already uploaded for your child's custom pages.
1. Log in and select My Photos.
2. Find the photo in All My Photos.
3. Hover over it and click on the 3 circles to see Options. Select Edit.
4. Photo Editor will open. The editing options are:
- Filters - Scroll to see the filter options. Select the filter you want to use and then Save.
- Adjust - Make basic and refinement adjustments to the photo and select Save.
- Focus - Change the focus of the photo and select Save.
- Brush - Set the brush settings and use this to paint on the photo. Select Save.
- Frames - Add a decorative frame to the photo. Select Save.
- Overlays - Scroll and select an overlay for the photo. Select Save.