The Signatures feature lets you electronically sign your friend's yearbook with a personal message. And they can sign your yearbook! Here is how to send, request, and receive Signatures:
Sending, Requesting and Receiving Signatures
Signatures will not automatically be added to your yearbook. You will need to add them to your custom pages so they print in your yearbook.
1. Go to your custom pages and select the page to edit.
2. Select Signatures.
3. Signatures will open. You can:
- Filter Signatures by year
- Send or Request Signatures
- View all the Signatures sent to you
4. Select the Signatures you want on the custom pages and drag and drop. The green Used rectangle on Signatures indicate that you have already used the Signatures on custom pages. Hover over Used and you will see the page where the Signature is placed.
5. Signature Options will open when you select a Signature on the page. You can:
- Move the Signature forward or backward around other content on the page
- Duplicate the Signature
- Delete the Signature
- Adjust the Visibility of the Signature
- Add a Shadow or Glow to the Signature
Signatures can be resized and moved on the pages.
Note: Signatures are attached to students and can only be added to their own custom pages. Parents, if you have more than one child at the school you are not able to add the Signatures for each child to one book.