To avoid books being left open for long periods of time, which can lead to issues, the following process needs to be followed.
- The standard policy is to inform the customer they have 48 hours to complete the needed change/s.
- You will need to set a Task under Type within the ticket and input a date in the due date that is 2 business days from the current date.
- After updating the customer, place the ticket in hold status.
- When the ticket re-opens 2 days later, you will update the customer that we are locking the book at that time.
- Lock the book back up and let the customer know if they need further help they can request to have it re-opened.
Can't find your answer in our Help Center? Our agents are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time.
Have more questions? Submit a request