Students must be added to the Students & Parents list for them to be able to upload Community Portraits. Here is an article for adding students to your school community.
You may discover after a parent has uploaded a Community Portrait that the student's name is wrong or they are in the wrong grade. This will result with them being added to the wrong portrait page in the yearbook.
These corrections can be made:
- In the Students & Parents list Edit an Existing Student
- In the folder where the portrait is saved
- On the yearbook page where the portrait is located
Edit portrait in the folder where the portrait is saved
1. Select Portraits.
2. Go to the portrait folder where the photo is located.
3. Click on the menu dots on the portrait. Select Update Person.
4. Once you make the corrections for the student they will automatically be moved to the correct portrait folder and page.
Edit portrait on the page where the portrait is located
1. Go to the page where the portrait is located. Select Portraits.
2. Select Add/Edit Portraits.
3. Click on the portrait to edit. Select Save.