Once portraits have been uploaded by parents and students, you can add them to pages in the yearbook.
1. You will see the Community folders where the portraits are located.
2. Select a Community Portraits folder to see the portraits. Enable Display Portraits in Yearbook.
3. The portrait will be added to a page.
- If a portrait has been added to the wrong page, edits need to be made to the portrait in the Community Portraits folder or in the Students & Parents list. Moving Students to the Correct Portrait Page
- The system will detect a change and the pages will update the pages automatically
- If other editors are working in the book during this edit the pages will lock and the update will not complete until everyone is out of the book