Once Community Portraits have been uploaded, you can add them to pages in the yearbook.
1. Select Portraits.
2. Select a Community Portraits folder to see the portraits. Folders are blue if the portraits have not been added to the book.
3. Enable Display Portraits in Yearbook. Use the Select button to be able to select portraits.
4. Select the portraits you want on the portrait pages and select Move.
5. Select the folder and Move Here.
6. The portraits have been copied to the new location and will be added to the page.
- If a portrait has been added to the wrong page, edits need to be made to the portrait in the Community Portraits folder or in the Students & Parents list. Moving Students to the Correct Portrait Page
- The system will detect a change and the pages will update the pages automatically
- If other editors are working in the book during this edit the pages will lock and the update will not complete until everyone is out of the book