Even though parents and students can upload their own portrait photo, they may send it to you for you to do it. This is how you will upload student Community Portraits.
1. Log in and select Portraits.
2. Select Add Community Portrait.
3. Who is this portrait for? Start typing the student's name and select the correct student.
Note: It will only search for students in the grades that you are allowing Community Portraits.
4. Drag and drop the photo or select the photo source where the portrait is saved. Find the photo to add.
5. In Photo Editor make sure the resolution is 3:4 and use the box to crop the photo. Select Save.
6. The portrait photo will be added to the correct folder based on the student's grade or teacher depending on how you decided to flow the portraits.