Your students most likely had their portrait taken by your school photographer. Some students may have uploaded their portraits using Community Portraits. You can combine and use the portraits from both sources.
Go to Portrait Folders
1. Select Portraits.
2. Once Professional Portraits and Community Portraits have been added you will see the folders where the portraits are located.
Combining Professional and Community Portraits in Folders
1. Select the Professional Folder and select Add Portraits.
2. Select Portraits as the photo source.
3. Select the correct Community Folder. Select the portrait and select Add Photos.
4. You'll see the Community portrait added to the Professional Folder.
Note: When photos are added to Portrait Folders, the portrait pages will automatically update with all portraits.
5. Another way to combine the portraits is to go to the Community Folder and copy/move them to the appropriate Professional Folder. This article will show you how:
Important: After copying or moving Community portraits to Professional portraits, disable the Community Folder so it does not appear in the yearbook as a separate page.
Community portraits can be added to Professional portrait pages but Professional portraits can't be added to Community portrait pages.
Combining Professional and Community Portraits on Pages
1. Go to the Professional portrait page and select Portraits.
2. Select Add/Edit Portraits.
3. Select Add Portraits.
4. Select the Portraits as your photo source.
5. Select the Community Folder and select the portrait. Select Add Photos.
6. You can edit the student name if necessary and select Done. The portrait will be added to the page in the correct order.