Here's how you can Use Treering on Mobile Devices
Creating custom pages on a mobile browser is easy!
We recommend that you download and use Chrome browser. You can work on custom pages while logged into your account on a computer or on a mobile browser. You will see the same pages in both locations.
1. Go to treering.com to log into your account.
2. After you log in you will be on your homepage where you can buy the yearbook and create custom pages. Make sure the correct child and school are showing at the top of the page before you buy the book and create the custom pages. If you have more than one child at a Treering school, select the menu on the left.
This is where you can select your child to create the custom pages.
3. Scroll to number 2 to customize your child's yearbook. You will see the deadline date to finish your custom pages. Select Customize.
4. Welcome to the Treering Custom Page Builder. Select Get Started.
5. Add Photos - Select Upload Your Photos to get to your Photo Library, Take Photo, or Choose Files. You can select a photo source to find your saved photos.
- My Photos
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
If you do not want to add photos to your custom pages at this time, select the right arrow at the top.
6. You will see the number of photos added. Scroll down to view the photos. Tap the photo to add to the custom pages. When you have added all the photos you want, select the right arrow at the top.
7. Add Memories - Add some fun facts about your child by answering Memories. Answered Memories will be added to your custom pages by tapping on them. If you do not want to add memories to your custom pages, select the right arrow at the top.
8. You will see the number of Memories answered. Scroll down to view the Memories. The answered Memories will have a check mark to be added to the custom pages. When you have answered all the Memories you want, select the right arrow at the top.
9. Add Signatures - You will see the number of Signatures you have received. Tap on the Signatures to add to your custom pages. You can also Request More Signatures. When you have selected all the Signatures you want, select the right arrow at the top.
10. The photos, Memories, and Signatures will automatically be added to custom pages. You will not have the ability to select the placement of the content. The maximum number of content is 6 per page, 12 per page spread.
At the top you will see the deadline for creating your custom pages. If you added enough content to create more than the 2 free custom pages, you will see that you need to pay for the extra custom pages. Scroll to see all the custom pages which were created.
11. Use the 3 dots under a page spread to delete the page. If you want to add more pages, select Go to Page Builder.
You can manually edit a page by tapping it. The page will open for the edits. Select from the options to:
- Add Photos
- Change the Page Layout - The page layout options will match the number of photos you have on the pages. For example, if you have 8 photos on a page spread you will only see the layout options for 8 photos on a page spread.
- Add Memories
- Add Signatures
If needed, use the Undo or Redo buttons.
- Photos, Memories, and Signatures are added to a page by tapping on them. To remove them from a page, tap them again and you'll see the option to remove.
- Tap on a photo on a page to add a caption.
- Remember that you must buy the yearbook and pay for any extra custom pages or they will not be printed in your yearbook.