Polls are a fun way to get students involved with the yearbook! Polls are created by Chief Editors. The school community will respond to the poll questions and we will consolidate the results so graphs are available to add to the yearbook.
Creating a Poll
1. Select Content.
2. Select Settings to enable Polls.
3. Select Polls to create the poll.
4. Select Create New Poll.
5. Creating a Poll consists of 4 sections.
- Poll Question- Enter your own or Choose One of Ours. Our Polls can be filtered by Elementary, Middle School, and Seniors to easily find a poll question.
- Who Will See This Poll? - Select who will be able to see and answer the poll.
- Start and End Dates - Set dates for when the poll starts and when it ends.
- Response Type - Fixed (provide responses for students to choose). Student name auto-fill (make sure your student and teacher lists are up to date). Show response data after completion (select if students can see the poll data after answering a poll).
6. Create the poll and select Save Poll.
7. Are you sure you want to create this poll? Select Create Poll.
8. On the polls landing page you will see all of your polls (in progress, not started, ended). Click on the 3 Options dots to Edit, Share, Duplicate, or Delete the poll.
Edit Poll - Polls can be edited before the start date but once it starts, only the end date can be edited.
Share Poll - A link to the poll response page will be copied to your clipboard so you can share the poll. This link will take users to their Treering account to see the poll.
Duplicate Poll - This will copy a poll except for the start and end date (the start date will default to the copy date and the end date will be 3 months later). In Create Poll you can edit the poll and you'll see it on the polls landing page.
Delete Poll - A poll can be deleted at any time. All poll data will be lost including poll responses.