Find your photos faster! Simply tag your photos with a keyword based on events, activities, grade level, or whatever you like.
1. Photos can be tagged when uploading. Select People to tag a student and select Tags to tag an event, activity, grade level, or whatever you like.
2. You can also tag photos that have already been uploaded. Find the photo and click on it.
3. This is where you can tag a student, and tag an event or activity.
4. Click on People to tag a student.
5. Click on Tags and enter your keyword to tag an event or activity and hit Enter.
Searching for a Photo
1. Photos can be searched using the keyword in a Shared Folder and All Shared Photos.
2. While on a page to edit, you can search for photos by selecting My Photos or Community Content (then select Shared Photos and the folder). Open Filter and Display Options to find Search at the bottom of the options.