It is popular for schools to include baby photos of students in their yearbooks. If your school wants baby photos for the yearbook they will notify parents of the details. We have made it easy for parents to upload baby photos so the yearbook editors can add them to the yearbook.
1. Log in and you will see your homepage. Kid Yearbooks will be selected in the side navigation bar and you will see your student's name at the top of the main area of the page. (If you have more than one student at the school you will see the Kit Switcher so you can select the correct child.)
2. In the main area of the page scroll down to number 3 Add a Baby Photo. Click on Add a Baby Photo.
3. Add a Baby Pic. Select the photo source where your photo is saved. Please read the tips so that you select a good photo.
4. Once you select the baby photo it will open in Photo Editor. The photo editing options are:
- Filters - add a filter to the photo
- Adjust - make basic and refined adjustments to the photo
- Focus - change the focus of the photo
- Brush - set the brush settings and use this to paint on the photo
- Frames - add a decorative frame to the photo
- Overlays - add an overlay to the photo
- Transform - crop the photo
Make edits to the photo if needed and when you are done, select Save.
5. Your homepage will update when a Baby Photo has been uploaded.