TreeRing is super excited to introduce you to Photo Books! These books are personal books and not related to any school yearbook. The school or yearbook editors will not be involved in Photo Books for the school community.
The option for Photo Books can't be disabled by anyone at the school. Chief Editors do have the option to allow Photo Books notifications or disable them. If the notification is turned off it means that your school community will not be made aware of photo books or receive periodic promotional emails.
1. When you as an editor log in you will see this box. You can click outside the box and it will close or click Let's Go to begin creating a Photo Book.
2. Photo Books is now an option in the side navigation bar. Select Photo Books.
3. Select New Photo Book.
4. Step 1 - Name Your Photo Book. Type in the name and select Next.
5. Content Builder will open to drag and drop photos to upload or upload photos from photo sources. Currently there can be up to 6 photos on a page. Select Build Book after photos have been added. If you want to skip Content Builder and create the pages by adding photos directly, select Build Book.
Arrange Page View
You will see these options on the upper left side of the page.
- Preview - preview all the pages
- Photos - view uploaded photos and add photos
- Styles - view and select book styles
- Invite - invite other people to collaborate on the book
- Settings - change the name of the book and duplicate or delete the book
Edit the Photo Book
Pages will not auto populate. Only the cover and pages 1 and 2 will automatically show. All other pages will need to be added manually or via the Content Builder.
- Click on a page to edit. Just like with Custom Pages, backgrounds can be added and changed, layout can be used, photos can be added to pages one at a time, text and graphics can be added to pages.
- Add more pages (Build Pages or Add a Blank Page)
- Switch to page spreads or a single page so you can move the page(s)
- You will not be able to use photos from the yearbook and custom pages unless the photos are Liked. You will find them in Photos>Photo Sources>My Likes.
- Foil & Emboss is available for the cover of the Photo Book.
Purchase the Photo Book
Note: The book must be a minimum of 20 pages and you must be done editing before buying the book.
1. Select See Book Options & Buy
2. Select book size and cover.
- Small Softcover 5.5" x 7.5" = $9.99
- Small Hardcover 6" x 7.5" = $14.99
- Large Hardcover 8.5" x 11" = $19.99
- Extra page spreads are $0.25 per spread
3. The book is added to your cart.
- You can create more than one book and add them to the cart to checkout once.
- The checkout process is the same as for yearbooks. Shipping will be charged and you can select the shipping method.
- All books are shipped to homes
- Method of payments are currently Credit Card and PayPal
All orders for Photo Books will be included in My Orders. The orders will not be included in All Orders for the school.