When you are doing a softcover yearbook with the hardcover upgrade option, it is important that the cover is designed for both covers. You can now design for both soft and hard covers with dual editing.
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit Book.
3. You will see a softcover and a hardcover to edit. Click on the cover you want to edit.
4. You will see this message.
5. Both covers need to be designed. Design one cover the way you want and then select the Copy to button.
6. You will see the Artwork Copied! message which clarifies which cover you will be viewing.
7. You can make an edit on this cover and copy it over to the other one.