Sometimes you will see one teacher listed twice in your Teachers & Other Staff list. When duplicate teachers are listed it can cause issues with parents selecting the correct teacher for their child and with the distribution of yearbooks. Chief Editors can merge duplicate teachers.
1. Log in and select School Account.
2. Select People and Teachers & Other Staff.
3. Find the duplicate teachers and select the boxes in front of the names.
4. In the Actions dropdown, select Merge Users.
5. You will see the users you have selected to merge. Review the information (Name, Email, Roles) and select the information from User 1 and User 2 that you want to keep for the teacher. Select Merge. Select Merge.
6. Merge was successful! Select OK.
7. If you are unable to merge the teachers you will see this message to contact Treering support for further assistance.