Sometimes you will see one teacher listed twice in your Teachers & Others list. When duplicate teachers are listed, it can cause issues with parents selecting the correct teacher for their child and the distribution of yearbooks. Chief Editors can merge duplicate teachers.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Teachers & Others.
3. Find the duplicate teachers and select the boxes in front of the names.
4. In the Actions dropdown, select Merge Users.
5. If you are sure you want to merge the duplicate teachers, select Merge.
6. Merge was successful! Select OK.
7. If you are unable to merge the teachers you will see this message to contact customer support.