School photo folders are set up by the yearbook editors to help collect and organize photos for the yearbook. You can upload photos to school folders while on your phone or tablet.
Treering can be accessed on a mobile browser. Go to www.treering.com.
1. Open the menu to log into your Treering account.
2. Scroll to Share School Photos. Tap on Upload School Photos.
3. You will see the School Photo Folders. Tap on the correct folder to upload your photo.
4. Tap Add Photos.
5. Tap Upload Your Photos to access your Photo Library or Take a Photo. Select a photo source to find your photo.
6. You can tag the photo with people and keywords, add a caption to the photo, and save a copy to My Photos. Select Done
7. You'll see the photo is now in the school photo folder.
Here are articles for uploading photos while on your desktop.