Recognition Ad Purchased For Wrong Student - Canceling An Ad

Recognition Ads can't be reassigned so if you or a parent purchased a recognition ad for a wrong student, the ad must be canceled.

Note: You can't cancel an ad which has already been placed on a yearbook page. You will need to remove it from the page and then cancel it.

1. Go to your Students & Parents list and find the student who has the wrong ad. Click on the gear icon in the Actions column and select Edit/View Ad.


2. Select Cancel Ad.


3. Select Confirm to cancel the Recognition Ad.


4. You will see the cancellation confirmation. Select OK.


Can't find your answer in our Help Center? Our agents are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time.

(877) 755-TREE

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request