When you log into TreeRing you will land on your Staff Editor homepage. In the upper left corner you will see your name. This is where you can access your profile. Click on your name or the gear icon to see your profile details and preferences.
The navigation bar is on the left. You will see the name of the school.
Staff Editor Homepage View
Navigation bar selections are:
- My Yearbooks -This is where student staff editors will access My Yearbooks to purchase, create custom pages, and create recognition ads. The selection will change to Kid Yearbooks if you are a parent staff editor and have a child at the school.
- Edit Yearbook - This is the default selection when you log in and where you will select Edit Yearbook in the main area of the homepage to edit yearbook pages.
- Signatures - Send and Request Signatures.
- Shared Photos - All photos shared with the school, Shared Photo Folders, and Editor Only Folders.
- Photo Books - Now you can make personal photo books which are separate from the yearbook.
- My Memories - Create and view your Memories.
- My Photos - Private and shared photos you have uploaded.
- My Likes - Photos you have marked as "Liked".
- My Orders - All of your yearbook orders including previous years.
- Logout - Logout of your account.
In the main area of the homepage, select Edit Yearbook to edit the yearbook pages.
Note: When you scroll down you will see all the school's previous yearbooks.
If you are a Parent Staff Editor the navigation bar changes to Kid Yearbooks. When this is selected you will see your child's current yearbook. If you have more than one child at the school use the Kid Switcher to access the book for the correct child.
Note: When you scroll down you will also see all of your child's previous yearbooks.