There are two different ways to create custom pages. You can use the Page Builder feature or you can create the custom pages from scratch. Here is an article if you want to use Page Builder to create your custom pages:
Creating Custom Pages Manually from Scratch
1. Log in and make sure your child's name and school are correct at the top of the main area of your homepage. In Customize Yearbook, select Customize.
2. Welcome to the Treering Custom Page Builder. Select Get Started.
3. Select Try the Page Editor.
4. You will see:
- Your child's name and grade.
- The deadline date for completing the custom pages.
- Custom Pages 1-2. Click on the pages to edit.
5. The pages will open to edit. This is where you can select and add:
- Content (School Photos)
- My Photos (Your Photos)