This feature enables you to easily change the page layout if you already have content on a page.
1. Go to the page where you have added content but want to change the layout. Select Layout.
2. Page Layout options open.
- Which page are you editing? Select Both, Left, or Right.
- What do you want to change? Select Layout Only or Layout and Design.
- How many photos do you want on the page? Select a number range for photos on the page. The templates will filter to the photo range so that you do not see the templates outside of your range.
In the example below both pages have been selected. Only the Layout of the photos can be changed. And the templates are filtered for 12 through 43 photos to a page spread.
Changing the Layout Only
This is only for photo box layouts and will not change background, text, and graphics.
1. Scroll to see all the available templates and click on the one you want for the new layout.
2. The page changes to the template you selected with the existing photos automatically placed in photo boxes.
Note: If other content was on the pages you will need to adjust or delete it so that it is not behind the new photo boxes.
3. You can try another layout by selecting Layout again and choosing a different template.
Changing the Layout and Design
This will change the photo box layout and the design of the page. It will clear out the other content on the page; background, text, and graphics.
1. Select a Page Category.
2. The templates will change as per your photo range.
3. Select the template and you will see this notification. If you do not want the content on your page removed, select Cancel. If you are okay with the the content being removed, select OK. You can turn off this notification by clicking on Don't Show Again.
4. The page changes to the template you selected with the existing photos automatically placed in photo boxes.
5. You can try another layout by selecting Layout again and choosing a different template.
Photos removed from pages
If you have a page with many photos and change the page layout to less photo boxes, some photos will be removed from the page. The photos will still be available to use on the page until you select Back.
1. This page is set up for 12 photos.
2. The layout has been changed to 6 photos. You will see this notification and need to select OK to change the layout.
3. Some of the photos have been removed from the page.
4. If you want all the photos back on the page you can select UNDO or you will need to change the layout to one that has enough photo boxes for all of the photos. In this example the layout was changed to 15 photos so all of the photos are back on the page along with 3 more photo boxes.
Note: You can use the Undo button to go back to the previous layout and retrieve the photos until you go to another page, refresh, or logout.