It is important to confirm that your book details are correct. You can do this in Settings.
1. Log in and in Yearbooks select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Settings.
In Settings you will see:
- Covers and Pages - the type of cover and the page count for the yearbook
- Price - the price breakdown of the yearbook
- Custom Pages - if custom pages are turned on or off
- Options - all orders ship to home, school purchasing all books, tax exempt, shipping sort order
- Restrict Editing - editing restricted for staff editors
- Recognition Ads - if ads are turned on or off
- Student Index - view a student index
- Portraits - import portraits using Portrait Auto Flow
It is important to confirm that your important dates are correct. You can do this in the Dashboard.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select Dashboard.
The Dashboard will show you:
- Books Sold - the number of books sold to date
- Dates - important deadline dates
- Fundraiser - the fundraiser collected and spent
- Activity - user activity
- Trees Planted - the number of trees which will be planted
- School Settings - settings turned on or turned off
Other helpful articles to make sure your book is set up the way you want: