You can create a new text style preset directly from the text used in edit page.
Note: All text attributes have to be uniform to create a new preset (no mixed font).
1. While on a page to edit, click on the existing text to open Text Options.
2. In Options select Presets.
3. Click on Create New Preset from Selection.
4. Name the preset and select Create.
5. When adding a new text box, in Text Options you will now see the new preset in Select Preset.
You can now see the preset text style and drag it directly onto the page for editing.
1. Select Text.
2. in the View filter box select Text Styles.
3. You will see your presets to select to drag and drop onto the page. Double click to edit the text on the page.