You can create a new text style preset directly from text on a page.
Note: All text characteristics have to be uniform to create a new preset (no mixed font).
1. While on a page, click on the text to open Text Options. Select Options.
2. In Options select Presets.
3. Click on Create New Preset from Selection.
4. Name the preset and select Create.
5. When adding a new text box, in Text Options you will now see the new preset in Select Preset.
The new preset text style is now available to drag directly onto the page for editing.
1. Select Text. Filter by Text Styles.
2. You will see all of your presets to select to drag and drop onto the page. Double click to edit the text on the page. You can also set a Text Preset here.