You have the ability to mark pages as done. When you mark a page as done the page will no longer be editable. This will prevent completed pages being edited intentionally or unintentionally.
1. In Edit Yearbook select Manage. You will see all of the pages in the book. If a page has been completed, change the Done button for that page.
You can also mark the page to NOT Done in this view.
2. Once a page is marked as Done, a green overlay will appear over the page or spread.
When a single page is marked DONE you will not be able to:
- Add content to that side of the page spread
- Change the background on that side of the page spread
- Change the background on the page not done when using a full background
- Change the portraits to that side of the page spread
You can also mark pages as done in the Arrange Page View. From this view you can take the following actions:
- View when a spread is Done
- View when a single page is Done
- Mark a single page or page spread as Done
- Mark a single page or page spread as NOT Done
1. Click on the gear icon under the page spread and select Mark Done/Not Done.
2. You can select one or both pages to mark as done. Select Confirm.
- Marking pages done is only a Chief Editor capability.
- Portraits are considered as sets of page spreads. When a portrait page is marked as done the whole set of portrait pages will be marked.
- When dragging content to a page that is NOT done, the center point of the content has to be on the editable side or it cannot be dragged to the page.
- If there is content that spans both sides of the page spread the center point of the content has to be on the editable side or you will not be able to move or edit it.
- The cover can be marked as done.