You have the ability to lock pages when they are done. When you lock the page it will no longer be editable. This will prevent completed pages from being intentionally or unintentionally edited.
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. The Spreads view will open.
3. Go to the page spread where the page is done. Click on the 3 dots under the spread.
4. Select Mark Locked/Unlocked.
5. Select one page or both pages to lock and Confirm.
6. Once a page is marked as Locked, a green overlay will appear over the page or spread.
Pages can also be locked in Singles. Click on the 3 dots for the single page and select Marked Locked/Unlocked
When a single page is marked Locked you will not be able to:
- Add content to that side of the page spread
- Change the background on that side of the page spread
- Change the background on the page not locked when using a full background
- Change the portraits to that side of the page spread
- Locking pages is only a capability for Chief Editors.
- Portraits are considered as sets of page spreads. When a portrait page is marked as done the whole set of portrait pages will be marked.
- When dragging content to a page that is NOT done, the center point of the content has to be on the editable side or it cannot be dragged to the page.
- If there is content that spans both sides of the page spread the center point of the content has to be on the editable side or you will not be able to move or edit it.
- The cover can be marked as done.