It is important to keep your student community list up to date.
We have an automatic process, based on the highest grade in your Org Info, which removes students who "graduated" from your school. Each year when your account is converted to the new school year all of the students who were in the highest grade the previous year will be removed from the school community. Students who have left the school for other reasons will need to be deleted by chief editors.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. Select the students and in the Actions dropdown, select Delete.
4. Students can be deleted one at a time by finding the student in the list and clicking on the gear icon in their name line. Select Delete in the dropdown.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the student(s) by selecting OK or Remove.