It is important to keep your student community list up to date.
We have an automatic process, based on the highest grade in your Org Info, which removes students who "graduated" from your school. Each year when your account is converted to the new school year all of the students who were in the highest grade the previous year will be removed from the school community. Students who have left the school for other reasons will need to be deleted by Chief Editors.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. To delete multiple students, select the students and in Actions select Delete.
4. To delete one student at a time, find the student in the list and click on the gear icon in the Actions column. Select Delete.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the student(s) by selecting Remove.