Sometimes you will see one student listed twice in your Students & Parents list. When duplicate accounts are created for students it can cause issues with orders and custom pages. Chief Editors can merge duplicate students.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. Find the duplicate students and select the boxes in front of the names.
4. In the Actions dropdown, select Merge Users.
5. If you are sure you want to merge the duplicate students, select Merge.
6. Merge was successful! Select OK.
7. If you are unable to merge the students you will see this message to contact TreeRing support.