Sometimes you will see one student listed twice in your Students & Parents list. When duplicate accounts are created for students it can cause issues with orders and custom pages. Chief Editors can merge duplicate students.
1. Log in and select School Account.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. Find the duplicate students and select the boxes in front of the names.
4. In the Actions dropdown, select Merge Users.
5. You will see the users you have selected to merge. Review the information (Name, Email, Teacher, Grade, Roles) and select the information from User 1 and User 2 that you want to keep for the student. Select Merge.
6. Merge was successful! Select OK.
7. You will see this message if custom pages have been created for both of the students you are trying to merge. If you are unable to merge the students you will need to contact Treering support for further assistance. Select OK.