Edit the settings on Portrait Auto Flow pages to customize their appearance.
1. Go to the page where you want to edit the settings and select Portraits.
2. Portraits Options will open. This is where all settings can be edited for Portrait Auto Flow Pages.
3. You can edit these settings on both pages, the left page or right page:
- Change the name of the title on the page
- Change the number of portraits per page
- Add/Edit Portraits
- Copy the settings from other portrait pages
- Turn the title on or off. Change the title font, the font size, color, choose bold, italic, or underline. Move the title to a different location on the page.
- Turn the student name on or off. Change the font and the order of the student name. Move the names to a different location by the portraits. Change the font size, color, and choose bold, italic, or underline. Adjust the line height and the letter spacing.
- Add or turn off a frame on the portraits.
- Change the shape of the portraits.
- Turn Advanced Settings on or off. Advanced Settings for Portrait Auto Flow