Edit the settings for portraits in Portrait Auto Flow to customize portrait pages.
1. Go to the page where you want to edit the settings and select Portraits.
2. Portraits editing options will open.
3. You can edit these settings:
- Change the name of the title on the page.
- Change the number of portraits per page, access the portraits to edit student names, and add portraits to the page.
- Copy the settings from other portrait pages.
- Turn the title on or off and move it to a different location on the page. Change the title font, the font size, color, and choose bold, italic, or underline.
- Turn the student name on or off and move it to a different location by the portraits. Change the order of the student name, the font, the font size, color, and choose bold, italic, or underline.
- Add or turn off a frame around the portraits.
- Change the shape of the portraits.
- Turn Advanced Settings on or off. Advanced Settings for Portrait Auto Flow
Can't find your answer in our Help Center? Our agents are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time.
Have more questions? Submit a request