When you log into TreeRing you will land on your Chief Editor homepage. In the upper left corner you will see your name. This is where you can access your profile. Click on your name or the gear icon to see your profile details and preferences.
The navigation bar is on the left. You will see all the schools where you are part of the community (parent, teacher, administrator, or student).
Navigation bar selections are:
- Your name and access to your profile.
- The name of your school.
- My Yearbooks or Kid Yearbooks - You will see My Yearbooks to access your personal yearbook. If you have a child at the school, you will see Kid Yearbooks and this is where you will access your child's yearbook to purchase, create custom pages, and create recognition ads.
- Edit Yearbook - This is the default selection when you log in and where you will edit the yearbook and adjust the yearbook settings.
- Editor Tools - Manage your school information (including your deadline dates), review your sales progress, access your community rosters and orders, and find your promotional tools.
- Portraits - Import Professional Portraits and/or set up Community Portraits
- Community Content - This is where you access Shared Photos, Recognition Ads, Baby Photos, and Polls
- My Kids - Memories and Photos of your children.
- My Photos - Shared and private photos which you have uploaded.
- My Likes - Photos you have marked as "Liked".
- My Orders - All of your yearbook orders including previous years.
- Logout - Logout of your account.
In the main area of the homepage you can:
- Buy Standard Books - Order books for the school
- Edit Yearbook
- Buy Standard Books for previous years
Note: When you scroll down you will also see all the school's previous yearbooks.