When you log into TreeRing you will see your Chief Editor home screen. The navigation bar is on the left. This is where you will access your school(s), your children's settings (if you are in the community as a parent), your photos, and your individual settings. You will see all the schools where you are part of the community (parent, teacher, administrator, or student). The last school you accessed from the navigation bar will show at the top.
Navigation bar selections are:
- Yearbooks - This is the default selection when you log in and where you will edit the yearbook and adjust the yearbook settings.
- Editor Tools - Manage your school information (including your deadline dates), review your sales progress, access your community rosters and orders, and find your promotional tools.
- Signatures - Send and Request Signatures for your child.
- Shared Photos - All photos which are shared with the school (including photos uploaded by parents), Shared Photo Folders, and Editor Only Folders.
- My Kids - Memories and Photos of your children.
- My Photos - Shared and private photos which you have uploaded.
- My Likes - Photos you have marked as "Liked".
- My Profile - Your profile details and preferences.
- My Orders - All of your yearbook orders including previous years.
In the main area of the page you can:
- Buy Standard Books - Order books for the school.
- Edit Yearbook
- Access your child's yearbook to buy the book, edit custom pages, and buy a recognition ad (if you are selling ads at your school).
Note: When you scroll down you will also see all the school's previous yearbooks.