- Fixed adding to cart issue that was preventing some individuals from adding a yearbook to their shopping cart
- Fixed issue where moving portraits without leaving a copy in the current folder and making subsequent changes would cause the crash monkey.
- Fixed issue where photos were not displaying under the folders when adding (portraits, my photos, shared, editors photos)
- Fixed portrait loading where no additional click is required for photos to appear
- Fixed portrait captions where the display was slightly different between different browsers
- Fixed issue where uploading a photo will direct you to the folder where it uploaded to. (Note - there are some additional followups coming around this fix)
- Fixed parent names appearing while tagging photos
- Fixed issue where adding pages from CP templates was displaying an overwhelming list of options
- Fixed the issue of displaying “current password” field when changing password for others users
- Fixed the ability to resize a line within edit page
- The following area of the website will be “responsive" (dynamic changes to appearance depending on screen size and orientation -i.e mobile):
- Improved an error message for page not found if flash page render failed
Can't find your answer in our Help Center? Our agents are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time.
Have more questions? Submit a request